Sunday 7 October 2012

What Strangeness Futures Bring

I have had a good break from work and general home life recently. Went down to the coast of Kent for a week of relaxation, fishing and catching up on reading. I am also learning Italian from this 'teach it yourself' CD kit. With my sister to help me out I should be on the way to speaking relatively well and conversing with the Italian customers at work. Reading my H. P. Lovecraft graphic novels were on my agenda too and I am halfway through volume one.

Whilst on my break I have been brainstorming ideas for projects that I would like to produce next year. My main project is to finish off developing my Visual Novel game (produced under BotWorks Interactive), all that needs to be done is to create the imagery and compose the music. I have also written an outline for the second installment. And on the subject of writing, after reading a recent article about self publishing work on Amazon's Kindle, I have decided that I want to gather some of my short stories that I have written or in the process of, polish them up and publish on the Kindle store. This may take some time as some need a lot of reworking and developing, but it's an idea that I am planning to pursue. Will keep you up-to-date with how I get on.

Also on the horizon that I am hoping to accomplish is a short film based on one of my most loved, and I feel, most visually exciting H. P. Lovecraft stories Pickman's Model or The Hound. Screenplay writing and story-boarding will commence sometime next year. So that's the upcoming forecast (hopefully) for 2013.

Faber Est Quisque Fortunae Suae

No comments: